Monday, November 24, 2014

A Great Way to End a Transfer!

This was a Pretty Good way to end a week to say the least. We started out the week with a Zone conference and I finally was able to get an interview in with my mission president.  It was so great to be able to sit down one on one with my mission president and talk. I was able to talk to him about some miracles that have been happening. 
The first our investigator Adrienne, who prayed to know when she should be baptized, got a pretty specific answer that she need to pray about it and she said that December 13th is the day at 10:00 in the morning. She is so solid. She has taken the gospel and ran with it and nothing is stopping her!  
The second miracle was Miguel being Baptized on Saturday.

It was so cool, there was so many people who came to the baptism, even his dad and grandpa came! I sang because I have been given much, with our ward mission leader's wife and one other sister while her companion played the piano. The funny thing that happened was that we made the font water TOO hot. Miguel got in the water and jump right back out and Elder Scrogham went in and he had sock on and after a few seconds was jumping out too. They had a quick prayer that they would be able to handle it. When they finished our ward mission leader came in and asked why they weren't in yet so he flipped on the cold water for a few minutes and it was still hot so they just went in. Miguel was so dazed when he came out of the water. It was really good experience for Elder Scrogham a very big testimony builder. It was his first baptism and the First person he ever baptized. It made me really happy because when I got into Morton, I made a Goal that I was going to baptize with Elder Scrogham, I didn't know who and I didn't know how long it would take but I know we were going to be able to. It was at the last minute but we did it. I felt so blessed to be able to serve with Elder Scrogham it was so cool to see him grow spiritually and it made me really learn who I was. 
I'm getting Elder Hon for a new companion. He is a cool Red head, so I'm excited!