Monday, December 16, 2013

7 Degrees!



Yeah, Im not a fan of cold -___- but it is a better than what I thought it was going to be like so I'm happy about that. So dont worry about me. When we came out of an appointment the other night it was 7 degrees.  I don't know why people like living in the cold. Thanks for the blankets. the came just in time. the next night I would have froze to death. your a life saver. Well we just had our first big snow storm, about half a foot of snow yesterday but they clean up the roads real fast. were not getting a lot of snow yet like its been in Utah. I had a fun time driving in the snow, but I got it down pretty fast and I don't know if you know but I've been driving everyday with elder Ailshie because he doesn't have a license.   Thank you for your Prayers, I really do feel them and I know that they make a difference. 
     Transfers calls came in yesterday and we found out that my comp is leaving and I'm getting a companion that was in the MTC with me that I know very well. Dad even knows him. He's from Lake Havasu city and he went to the temple when dad was working there. His name is Elder Brown and i'm so stoked. I got called to be co. District leader with him so its going to be my first leadership position on my mission. 
              Well I've taken up a lot of time today, I have a lot of people to write, so I'm going to jet.
I keep you in my Prays often!
-Elder Herdt