Saturday, March 7, 2015

Good-Bye to the Wonderful People in Morton

The Bishop In Morton!










Ortiz family!


Flexing with a returning less active who is thinking about serving a mission. Please Note, That I thank you so very much for sending me new shirts because shortly after this picture I flexed and ripped a hole big enough to put my head through around the shoulders:) 

Some of our investigators going out to lunch with us. Santa and his wife and a WWII Vet.

This is Ryle, he tried to steal my name bag every time we crossed paths. Last Christmas I gave one to him for a present. we been best friends ever since 

The only family that was able to serve me real authentic Hispanic food. I felt bad for everyone who fed us after because she blew everyone else's food out of the water.

The Nava family
Best ward mission leader ever!