Sunday, January 4, 2015

Straight to my knees this Christmas!

So just some tid bits of my week.

Went on 2 exchanges in a row. The first all of our appointments fell through and when we were tracting the power went out in town so nobody wanted to talk to us. So it was pretty sad. The next day was pretty great though, we found a less active member and got to teach him a little. 

Next while tracting we were inviting people to watch the video "He is the Gift" with us. And this kid was pretty excited to watch. He was Buddhist but he really enjoyed it and told us to come back after Christmas. Then his mom pulled up and he said that she would be interested. We shared with her the video and she said it made her cry. She knew a member and really like him and thought he was a great kid. She said we could come by anytime after the holidays. 

I'm so thankful for JESUS CHRIST, THIS Christmas morning instead of going straight for the presents I'll be going straight to my knees and consulting with God what I'll give him and CHRIST for Christmas this year. 

Elder Herdt