Monday, September 9, 2013

KEEP THE FAITH, BUILD THE FAITH AND WATCH AS FAITH POWERS THE WORK!

So just another week with more trials but Elder Engler and I have been pushing on with Faith, exercising the words found in Ether 12:6. This week was tough. As I have been studying I have been drawn toward the Doctrine of Faith. I have found a lot that Faith is the first principle in a lot of things. So I took the initiative to study Faith so that I may build myself on the First step of the Gospel of Jesus Christ. These are some of my findings. I have found 10 statements concerning Faith. 1. Faith makes men sure & steadfast. 2. after the trial of your Faith comes the witness. 3.faith is evidence of things not seen. 4.faith is related to hope. 5. faith is not perfect knowledge 6. faith is related to belief. 7. faith is the substance of all things hoped for. 8. Faith does not come by signs but signs come by faith 9. faith is power 10. Knowledge is granted by faith. and concerning number 9. Through Faith; all thing are created & can be changed, all things can be known & can be taught, all things can be withstood & can be overcome,  all things can be shown & can be understood, all things can be controlled & can be conquered, all things can be promised & can be brought to pass, all things can be made strong & can be made whole, All things can be preserved & can be protected. Yes you can say that through the Power of Faith otherwise known by the Power of God All miracles are brought to pass and All things are effected by faith itself and when used through righteousness all things can be done according to the will of the Almighty. Faith is The First thing for a lot of principles, for a reason. But I know it meant a lot for me to start there first
KEEP THE FAITH, BUILD THE FAITH AND WATCH AS FAITH POWERS THE WORK!
-Elder Herdt