Monday, February 24, 2014

I'm Turning 19!


to my mama, who kisses hands like a raccoon:)
      I'm Turning 19 mom......... Wow. I can't even believe if it wasn't for the revelation for young men to go out when they are 18 I would STILL be home. BLEH God gave us the BIGGEST tender mercy of the Lord by doing so. Who knows where I would of been right now if it wasn't for that call. 
      I love Alma, You can thank Alma Mom for getting me out on a mission.  I changed up some scriptures in Alma, and I compared them to me and my friends saying.  (Alma 17:2-3) 
2.          Now these friends were with Travis at the time the spirit of the lord first appeared unto him; therefore Travis did rejoice exceedingly to see his brethren, and what added more to his joy. they were still his brethren in the Lord; yea and they did waxed strong in the knowledge of the truth; for they were men of a sound understanding and they had searched the scriptures diligently', that they might know the word of God. 
3.          But this is not all; they had given themselves to much prayer, and fasting, and singing; therefore they had the spirit of prophecy, and the spirit of revelation, and when they taught, they taught with power and authority of God.
           Our investigators are doing well, 2 are getting baptized on march 8th so woop woop! and others are getting baptized this month as well! Well we have to bunch, 
 Love you!
-Elder Herdt